- Open plan, airy & bright cottage situated on top of hill.
- There are 22 windows in the cottage reflecting its ever
changing dancing light.
- 1 queen-sized bed in bedroom
- 1 sofa bed in living room & 2 twin beds in loft.
- Delicious self-catered breakfast provided, consisting of Tangachee’s homemade jams & granola, fresh farm eggs,
bread, coffee etc.
- Exceptional pure drinking water (from well)
- Fully Equipped kitchen and BBQ
- Excellent acoustics for sound system
- Enjoy the seclusion of our south facing deck
- Spacious loft area where you may go to find peace, meditate, practice yoga or simply relax.
- Children over 10 years welcome (if younger, check with host)
- Wifi available
"Another delightful relaxing weekend at Dancing Light - time to refresh & re-juvenate in this tranquil forest setting. Visited by deer, hummingbirds - both rufous & Anna's with their aerial acrobatics. Loved the yummy breakfasts & the comfy bed too!” Dot & Frank, Victoria, B.C.
"What a serene world you have created for us! Every room has a 'view' of tall , old, proud trees & beautiful gardens. Peaceful, tranquil & oh so natural! a perfect respite from the noisy bustle of city life! Thank You!". Nomi & Jerry
“The cottage is so beautifully situated amongst the trees but yet in the light! We enjoyed the light & "airiness" of the cottage- lots of natural light.” Brad & Susan, Washington State, USA
“A truely magical space...here only briefly, but a beautiful time & a feeling of touching the energy of this special place you've created here...we danced!!” Louise & Steve, Orcas Island, USA
"Thank you for creating a sacred space, nestled on a grassy knoll, surrounded by beauty within & without. This place is a reflection of your love & light." Julie, Winnipeg
“We spent the New Year at Dancing Light Cottage. It had snowed the weeks before and all was still covered. To be in a spacious, cozy, warm, light-filled cottage was a great way to spend the first few days of the New Year. Most mornings we enjoyed French toast using the milk, eggs, jam & seed bread provided . A definite highlight was watching a female deer (doe) and her fawn eat some apples VERY close to the cottage. Thank you and I’m sure we’ll be back!” Jen & Ben, Vancouver, B.C.
“We had heard your cottage was inviting and lovely and that you were wonderful hosts but this place & you two were beyond our expectations. We will treasure our time here together & look forward to returning some time soon. Thank you both” Chris & Christine.