Low Season Pricing
13th October, 2020 - 15th May, 2021
Except Christmas & New Year (December 20th - January 2nd) when High Season Rates apply.
$135 CAD per night, $845 CAD per week
+ 8% PST (Provincial Sales Tax) + 2% MRDT on all bookings.
High Season Pricing
15th May, 2020 - 12th October, 2020
$165 CAD per night, $1,060 CAD per week.
+10% PST & MRDT on all bookings.
with Visa or Mastercard
- We require 2 nights minimum for weekend bookings and 3 nights minimum for all long weekends in 2019 & 2020, including the Christmas & New Year weekends.
- 1 week bookings preferable for the months of July and August.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out is 12 pm (noon).
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
Extra adult $25 per night.
- Children 10 years and older are welcome. Please ask about younger children. Children 10 years and over $12.50/night.
- Dancing Light Cottage is a smoke-free, adult-oriented environment. We are friendly to everyone.
- Cancellation policy: 20% of 1st night's stay, unless cancellation is made within 7 days of the arrival date in which case 1 night's fee will be charged.
“The most comfortable bed we have ever slept in and in a magnificent setting. Thanks, Henri & Tangachee for a wonderful haven of rest” Tony & Penny, Tsawwassen, B.C.
“Henri & Tangachee – I am not sure how the time spent at Dancing Light Cottage can get better but it does. Everytime I come to visit I feel more peace, love, light and happiness. I can hardly wait to bring special people here to feel the same things I have. Thank you for sharing the essences of you so we can “just be” when we are here.” Priscilla, Victoria
“Warming rays of morning light. Shadows cast on moonlit nights. Riotous colour & vast abundance fenced within your lake-side garden. Quietude & peace under canopy of green ~ a secret garden borne of love. Forays through the weekend market. Redolent with enticing smells. Seeking out the artists haunts delighting in your island’s talents. Dining on a wealth of culinary pleasures. Healthy? Yes! But O those decadent delights. Gracious hosts, warm & friendly Ah! The gratitude we all do feel.“ The Three Sisters, Leslie Ann, Marylou & Jenny Vancouver, London, U.K
“We arrived feeling somewhat battered in spirit, in need of a place of quiet peace. Although we were only here for a few days, we leave calm and centered. Thank you for this beautiful place & all your thoughtful “extras”…the special edible goodies & veggies from the garden, the healing cream & perfect teas. A great summer memory; sitting on the deck on a hot July afternoon, eating sweet, velvety raspberries & watching the hummingbirds. We hope to return & stay longer. The light truly dances here.” Nancy & John, White Rock, B.C.