Low Season Pricing
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 2024, our winter rates will increase by $10/night.
9th October - 22nd December, 2023
$155 CAD per night, $945 CAD per week
January 3 rd - May 17 th, 2024
$165 CAD per night, $995 CAD per week
+ 8% PST + 2% MRDT on all bookings
High Season Pricing
May 15 th - October 10 th, 2023
$185 CAD per night, $1,190 CAD per week.
+8% PST + 2% MRDT on all bookings.
with Visa or Mastercard
- We require 2 nights minimum for weekend bookings and 3 nights minimum for all long weekends in 2022 & 2023, including the Christmas & New Year weekends.
- 1 week bookings preferable for the months of July and August.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out is 12 pm (noon).
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
Extra adult $25 per night.
- Children 10 years and older are welcome. Please ask about younger children. Children 10 years and over $12.50/night.
- Dancing Light Cottage is a smoke-free, adult-oriented environment. We are friendly to everyone.
- Cancellation policy: 20% of 1st night's stay, unless cancellation is made within 14 days of the arrival date in which case 1 night's fee will be charged.
“The most comfortable bed we have ever slept in and in a magnificent setting. Thanks, Henri & Tangachee for a wonderful haven of rest” Tony & Penny, Tsawwassen, B.C.
“Henri & Tangachee – I am not sure how the time spent at Dancing Light Cottage can get better but it does. Everytime I come to visit I feel more peace, love, light and happiness. I can hardly wait to bring special people here to feel the same things I have. Thank you for sharing the essences of you so we can “just be” when we are here.” Priscilla, Victoria
“Warming rays of morning light. Shadows cast on moonlit nights. Riotous colour & vast abundance fenced within your lake-side garden. Quietude & peace under canopy of green ~ a secret garden borne of love. Forays through the weekend market. Redolent with enticing smells. Seeking out the artists haunts delighting in your island’s talents. Dining on a wealth of culinary pleasures. Healthy? Yes! But O those decadent delights. Gracious hosts, warm & friendly Ah! The gratitude we all do feel.“ The Three Sisters, Leslie Ann, Marylou & Jenny Vancouver, London, U.K
“We arrived feeling somewhat battered in spirit, in need of a place of quiet peace. Although we were only here for a few days, we leave calm and centered. Thank you for this beautiful place & all your thoughtful “extras”…the special edible goodies & veggies from the garden, the healing cream & perfect teas. A great summer memory; sitting on the deck on a hot July afternoon, eating sweet, velvety raspberries & watching the hummingbirds. We hope to return & stay longer. The light truly dances here.” Nancy & John, White Rock, B.C.